Chase Tower: Iconic Building, New Look
By Calee Dillon, Media & Public Relations Manager, Staffelbach
Gone are the 1980s trends of dark, dreary and brass-clad office towers. But when a 1980s building has great bones and is comprised of great materials, it’s vital for designers to take responsibility for its restoration. When Staffelbach was hired to rebrand the Chase Tower property, one of the most iconic downtown landmarks, the team delivered a solution that pays homage to architect Richard Keating’s original plans, but also breathes a breath of fresh air into the classic post-modern tower and adjacent domed structure.
Significant updates to the Chase Tower property include:
- Custom lighting elements for above the lobby escalators.
- Additional ceiling lighting and modern furniture.
- Updated second floor mezzanine gathering spaces.
- Reimagined “Sky Lobby.”
- New conferencing center and amenities lounge on the 40th floor.
- State-of-the-art and award-winning fitness center, which includes locker rooms and exercise facilities.
Take a tour of the Chase Tower and Fitness Center by clicking here. Video will open STAFFELBACH’s YouTube channel.
To read full Press Release click here.
Staffelbach is a leading Interior Architecture & Design firm based in Dallas, TX.