- Technology Design Consultant
- Commercial AV Integration
- Video and Audio Conference Systems
- Digital Signage
- Interactive Displays and Whiteboards
- Control Systems and Automation
- Large Scale Projection
- Structured Cabling
- Network Wireless/LAN/WAN Infrastructure
- Distributed Audio
- Custom Residential Design and Integration
- Maintenance, Service and Support
Questions to Ask
Top 8 Questions to Ask Before You Hire an AV or Technology Integrator:
- What experience do you have designing AV Technology Solutions for our industry?
- What experience do you have implementing “XYZ” specified technology?
- Are you able to service, maintain and support the technology after project completion?
- What is your response time for service as well as escalation process on solutions down time?
- Do you have a direct relationship with the manufacturer that you are recommending?
- What are your company goals and growth expectations for the next 3 years?
- What is the financial strength of the company?
- Can we meet the Project Manager and Lead technician that might be running our project?
Texadia Systems provides turnkey custom audiovisual technology solutions. As an AV consultant, integrator, and service provider, they can help design, plan, deliver and maintain your AV and communication technology. You need a partner that takes the time to understand and provide solutions to help you better manage your business.
The team at Texadia Systems are without a doubt the best and care about their client’s needs. Innovation and a custom approach along with taking the time to listen, help to deliver and exceed expectations. The company drives its success on integrity, quality of work, communication, taking care of their employees and doing the right thing.
From the point of design and preplanning through final completion and service, the team will embrace the core values and make the magic happen. Communication is a strong driver for Texadia Systems project success. Their team will communicate with you daily on your project throughout completion.
The secret to great technology is simple to use and simple to maintain. Key relationships with and direct access to manufactures help keep this state-of-the-art team abreast of new products and solutions, which in turn helps you have a simple and synergistic solution for your organization. Technology changes quickly. Keeping up with it can be overwhelming for a client.
Having the right partner that cares, understands and looks out for your best interest will keep you and your organization working and communicating.
- We listen well-providing solutions instead of selling product and equipment.
- We are passionate about technology and not afraid to tackle challenging AV projects large or small.
- We care about the client experience and service well after project completion.
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.