Michael Waldman, Melody Peevy, Todd Chanon, Stephen Waldman
WALDMAN BROS, Employee Benefits & Risk Management
Aldridge is an IT outsourcing company that provides all of the resources, support, and expertise a business needs to eliminate the burden of IT and focus on its core competencies. Every company has to have IT that works, and many businesses are unaware of the benefits a well-run IT department can provide. It’s difficult to find the right people, with the right skills, to manage IT to the same degree as an outsourced IT provider like Aldridge. Aldridge offers its services in a single contract, which often costs the same or less than a business would spend on an in-house IT solution. The company uses strategic thinking, systems, processes, and standardization techniques to streamline IT and deliver consistent results to its clients. The core mission of Aldridge is to enable technology to promote growth, not hinder it. Every client has needs specific to both their industry and their particular business and Aldridge knows how to create the right solution to facilitate success for a variety of organizations. However, Aldridge is more than IT provider. The company focuses on positioning itself as a valuable partner that can help align a client’s technology to their business goals. By outsourcing IT to Aldridge, companies can spend less time worrying about their technology and more time focusing on what makes their business unique and propel success for the future.
- Aldridge focuses on being a partner to its clients, not just an IT provider.
- Aldridge has developed a breadth of knowledge, resources, and skills from working with a variety of clients that an individual or smaller company may not be able to provide.
- When working with Aldridge, a business will have access to a variety of services that extend beyond user and network support to include IT projects, cloud hosting, and hosted VoIP.
- Brewer Attorneys and Counselors
- Diamond McCarthy LLP
- J. Taylor and Associates
- Meeting Professionals International
- Fox Byrd and Company
- North Texas Municipal Water District
- Houston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, Inc. 500/5000, Fast Tech 50
Houston Business Journal Fast 100
- Houston Food Bank
- Meals On Wheels
- More to Life
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.