Phillip Rogers & Nancy Fallen
MAXMIUS, State/Local Tax & Economic Incentives
Business Incentives negotiation in 4 distinct areas:
- Taxes & tariffs
- Employment & training
- Energy & utilities
- Investment & acquisitions
Meet The People
Download more information.
Questions To Ask
Download ‘Top Questions To Ask Before You Hire Your Next Tax Incentives Partner’.
Tax solutions and incentives can save companies big money. This is precisely why MAXIMUS Alliance Partners was created—to help companies reduce costs related to construction and operations, to identify advantageous site locations, and to secure incentives that can amount to saving millions of dollars.
Companies in industries such as oil and gas, data centers, and manufacturing have realized the economic benefits that come from working with MAXIMUS Alliance Partners.
- Results far exceed industry norms
- Value-driven focus on client needs
- “Hands on,” personal service delivery
We would be pleased to provide a client list to interested parties on an individual basis.
- The First Tee of Greater Dallas
- Texas Energy Alliance
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Permian Basin Petroleum Association
- Back on My Feet
- Garland Chamber of Commerce
- site selection and business incentives: monthly fee that is credited against a success fee
- SALT Services: project and service based that include contingency fees, flat fees, and/or hourly fees
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.