For more than a quarter century, Dallas-based Robertson, Griege & Thoele (RGT) has served as the trusted wealth management advisor for affluent families across the country, and has been recognized both locally and nationally as a top tier wealth management firm, including the prestigious Barron’s Top 100 Independent Wealth Management Firms in the United States.
RGT’s highly credentialed staff of 40 includes exceptional certified financial planners™, certified public accountants, chartered financial analysts, and juris doctorates who collaborate to serve more than 300 families with assets under management of approximately $1.8 billion. RGT’s comprehensive financial planning services work in tandem with a customized portfolio of public and private investments.
Estate planning, income tax planning, and long-term financial goals are thoroughly considered before an investment plan is finalized and then monitored and repositioned to take advantage of the changing market environments. From entrepreneurs to celebrities, CEOs and professional athletes, RGT has helped clients successfully manage their financial future for nearly 28 years.
- Independent and fee based in order to reduce potential conflicts with a client.
- RGT doesn’t manufacture a product or receive any type of commissions. Compensation is fully disclosed along with performance on a quarterly basis.
- RGT isn’t distracted by an edict from New York to sell products, the pressures to meet Wall Street earnings targets, or the requirement to answer to outside shareholders. Rather, energy is spent on serving the financial needs of RGT’s affluent clients
- RGT won’t manage your investements without having a sound, predetermined financial planning strategy in place for every client– unlike other money managers. Financial planning services are a required component to RGT’s complete financial services offering
- RGT’s well-credentialed staff includes 15 Certified Financial Planners, 9 Certified Public Accountants, 3 Chartered Financial Analysts and 4 Juris Doctorates.
This information is confidential but available upon request
- Barrons top 100 Independent fee based wealth management firms by assets under management.
- 9 Advisors picked to D Magazine Best Financial Planner or Wealth Manager Program
- Dallas Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- 17 CFPS and 4 CFAs
- Support Salvation Army
- World Vision
- Crystal Charity Ball
- Genesis Shelter
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.