GL Seaman & Company provides contract furniture, architectural wall systems, and related services, including planning, project management, installation and ongoing maintenance. Ashley Lowrance is the company’s vice president and Dallas market leader and explains that GL Seaman differs from other contract furniture providers because it uses in‐house personnel rather than third‐party subcontractors. “We insist on this old‐fashioned commitment because it enables us to deliver extraordinary results,” Ashley explains. “We approach every challenge with a servant’s heart, and we help our customers avoid the pitfalls that can be common in a complex furniture project.”
- We use in-‐house personnel to perform the services that we provide, whereas many others rely solely on third-‐party subcontractors for delivery, installation and maintenance. Our customers insist on the consistency and excellence that this commitment allows.
- The tenure, experience and dedication of our staff is unmatched. Account managers and project managers have an average of 16 years experience at our firm and more than 20 years in our industry. This experience allows us to avoid the pitfalls that are common in a complex facility project and saves our customers costly downtime and budget overruns.
- American Airlines
- Bell Helicopter
- George W. Bush Foundation and Presidential Center
- Bank of America
- Park Place Motorcars
- CB Richard Ellis
- Dr Pepper
- VA Medical Center
- Knoll President’s Circle 2013
- IIDA City Center Sponsor of the Year 2011
Every year since 2007, we have partnered with OFS Brands to bring Furniture 4 Kids to the DFW area. Through this effort, we have raised over $100,000 for local children’s charities, such as Captain Hope’s Kids, Foster Kids Charity and the Dallas Food Bank.
Our services are priced by the hour or a flat fee based on the project scope and requirements.
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.